'Moana 2' (2024)
This one can be watched with the visuals. But overall, it's not as good as the first one. One reason for that is that we don't have any new surprises in this one. Since we are new to the details of the first one, we saw a different and attractive magical universe with Moana's Samoan community, the mission assigned to her, the adventurous ride with the shapeshifting demigod Maui, and a very satisfying ending. Then when it was said that Moana would go on another adventure again, it didn't feel strangely surprising.
Next, the biggest problem I personally felt was the soundtracks. I still remember them in the first one. Even though I still watch them. I don't remember them in this one after listening to them immediately and watching them. There's no punch. I don't know how others do it, I'm not set. The next one didn't feel like I was watching a full movie. It felt like the movie stopped halfway through. All these shortcomings are felt because of the quality of the first one. The original directors aren't there this time either. As a sequel, I have to say that it's a failure in terms of quality.
