Review Of "I want to talk"

 'I want to talk...' - I want to talk

When Arjun Sen was 32 years old, he learned that he had laryngeal cancer. Not only in the larynx, but also in the stomach. Arjun is a talkative person. His profession is as an executive in the marketing field. That is why talking is essential for him. But this cancer is also located in the area of ​​the neck where the vocal cords are located. Arjun is very confused because of this. He undergoes surgery to remove the cancer cells.

In the meantime, Arjun signs the papers to divorce his wife. The peace that had existed in Arjun's life until now is going to melt away and his life is going to be a mess in a very short time. Arjun's life now is only with his little daughter, Vechicha 'Reya'. The Bollywood movie 'I want to talk' forces us to think again about the deadly cancer that destroys our peaceful life.

Death is something we cannot stop. But death can be delayed temporarily. When doctors recommend that Arjun can live only 100 days, he has high hopes for a life of 1000 days. As a patient, he gains a lot of new experiences. He makes new friends. Even though the best part of his life is spent on hospital beds, he does not lose heart. He keeps getting up. The film 'I want to talk' is about his struggle to survive and save his life.

The story in the film 'I want to talk' is a true story. That is why the film is more important. Abhishek Bachchan plays Arjun Sen. Here, we can see Abhishek's different performance after decades. He has worked hard for the character of Arjun Sen in this film. Abhishek has been working hard to gain weight, especially by eating a lot of different foods. Abhishek can be seen in the film as a patient and as a father. The film is directed by 'Shoojit Sircar'. He has previously directed popular films like 'Vicky Donor', 'Piku', 'Madras Cafe' and 'October'. 'I Want to Talk' is one of the best Bollywood films released in 2024. As a true story, it is a great film that can give someone a motivational ride.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post