I think the last year has been more devoted to murder mysteries in Malayalam cinema. This is one of them. It is difficult to call it a very good one. Because the story had a tendency to go back and forth unnecessarily. It is true that twist after twist always affects the curiosity, but in this case, I saw a pattern that sends the viewer around.
First of all, I like the structure of this. A civilian who discreetly catches subtle facts that the police do not catch. He is not unrelated to the police, and he is also someone who is about to join the police. The main phenomenon is a re-investigation of an investigation confirmed by the police as a suicide from his perspective. Then a very interesting atmosphere is created as Anand Sreebala vs Kerala Police.
Unraveling the mystery of a murder, however, I expected to see a sharper face of the conflict between the police and Sribala. Alas, the story quickly gets off track and enters a twisty zone. It's not to say that there's no intrigue behind it, but it didn't really appeal to me because it went beyond the interest I initially bonded with this story. But there must be a group of people who enjoy this type of murder mystery investigation.
